One Acre Fund ITO Tablets Coordinator Job in Kakamega, Kenya 2020
One Acre Fund – Kenya
Job Title: Kenya ITO Tablets Coordinator
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
About One Acre Fund: Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive.
We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests.
We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
Specific job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Primary contact for Mobile/Tablet issues – Hardware and Software.
- First point of contact for escalation of mobile/tablet support issues.
- Test and implement mobile/tablet setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance standards for use in the organization.
- Test and implement Mobile/Tablet management for the organization.
- Test and implement Mobile/Tablet inventory management techniques for the organization.
- Test and implement the Mobile/Tablet enrollment procedure to enable tablet enrollment.
Act as a department liaison:
- Work closely with Mobile Team Lead to plan and coordinate mobile/tablet setup and configuration activities.
- Heavy coordination with Program Innovation and Field Operations staff to review usability, features, issues and feedback.
- Heavy coordination with other departments to review feature/function changes and to streamline device setup.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding Mobile/Tablet Purchase, Setup, Configuration and maintenance.
- Manage/coordinate Mobile/Tablet hardware/software requests from other department.
Documentation and reporting:
- Follow and write mobile support documentation i.e. processes (setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance).
- Keep track of problems and repairs-log all tasks performed and provide for check-ins.
- Daily interface with the Mobile Device Management team for reporting and identification of issues.
- Compile weekly reports as determined by the Mobile Team Lead and program needs.
Frequent field visits to test, observe, implement, critique and build experience with mobile tools.
Liaison between Mobile Team Lead and OAF staff
Career Growth and Development: We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Android devices troubleshooting knowledge
- Good collaborator
- Organization skills
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
Sponsor International Candidates: No; must have existing rights to work in Kenya.
Application link: https://grnh.se/3d54c3cf1us
Closing date: November 26th, 2020
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.