Project Officers Jobs vacancy at AMURT OVC Kenya Dec 2015
AMURT OVC Project Officers Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Jobs Vacancy: OVC Project Officers Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization in 1993.
With Plan International as the Project Lead, AMURT is one of the strategic partners in the implementation of five-year USAID funded Nilinde OVC Project for Nairobi and Coast.
AMURT anticipates to implement the Project in Mombasa, Kwale and Kilifi counties in the coastal region and seeks to fill the following 3 positions.
Career vacancy: OVC Project Officers
Responsibilities: OVC Project Officers vacancy Kenya
- Oversees and coordinates Nilinde project activities within designated County.
- Upholds compliance regulations within USAID and GOK requirements.
- Provides continuous support supervision to local implementing partners and/or social workers and community health volunteers.
- Supports LIPs and CHVs, conduct OVC assessment, recruitment and vulnerability profiling through household assessments.
- Prepares monthly Project reports for respective county for submission to the- Amurt Nilinde Project Manager.
- Ensures effective collaborations with other Project partners and stakeholders is maintained within county of operation in keeping with Nilinde Model.
- Assists the project conduct capacity building of LIPs / workers including CHVs and social workers in collaboration with Nilinde partners
- Ensures efficient project performance through effective management and clear communication within project team.
- Contributes to the documentation of lessons learnt, best practices and knowledge sharing for continous improvement of the Project
Desired Qualifications: OVC Project Officers vacancy Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Development, Social Science, or other related studies
- At least three years relevant experience implementing OVC projects and community development
- Good understanding of social determinants of Health and their related interventions including Household Economic Strengthening (HES) approaches.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities related to OVC and HIV programming.
- Experience with partnership building, networking and collaboration with GOK, county governments and other actors including the private sector
- Knowledge in USAID compliance and donor reporting requirements strongly desired
- High level of integrity, values, ethics and attitudes that align with principles of Plan’s Child Protection Policy
How to Apply: : OVC Project Officers vacancy Kenya
All applicants should email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 10th November 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will result into automatic disqualification.
For other vacancies, visit our website: www.amurtafrica.org
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)