QA Analyst (Non-Tech) Job at Chipper Cash 2022
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform quality assurance testing on multiple Legal, Risk, and Compliance workflows, including but not limited to:
- Transaction Monitoring (P2P, cross-border)
- Watchlist Screening (Sanctions, PEP, SIP, etc.)
- Fraud (Identity Theft, Account Takeover, Marketing Schemes)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Cryptocurrency, Stocks/Fractional Shares.
- Establish and enhance internal quality testing procedures for various Legal, Risk, and Compliance functionalities and workflows.
- Help identify gaps and advise on potential workflow enhancements based on quality assurance testing results.
- Review and advise on internal policies and procedures for various workflows within Legal, Risk, and Compliance.
What You Should Have
- At least 3 years of professional industry experience in performing BSA/AML//Financial Crime/Compliance quality assurance testing within a financial institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Explaining complex concepts to others is no problem for you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Chipper Cash on boards.greenhouse.io to apply