Radiographer Job at ST. Bridget Hospital 2022
- To ensure provision of efficient and quality radiographic services.
- Operating CT scan and or X-ray equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Correct positioning of patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the x-ray tubes
- Cleaning and sterilizing CT scan and x-ray equipment to ensure safety of patients.
- Understanding and interpreting of doctors scanning instructions accurately.
- Administer radio contrast agents to patients to enhance the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Assessing CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Taking patients through the scanning procedure to ensure their comfort and providing support throughout the process.
- Preparing examination room and ensuring it is clean and sterile.
- Continuous monitoring of patients through the procedure while following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Formulating daily procedure schedules for emergency case and walk-in clients.
- Monitoring supplies and ordering stock on time.
- Filling out the required paper work on the patients’ records and other relevant documentation as required by the hospital’s management.
- Implement continuous improvement procedures and personal education.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution.
- At least (2) years working experience.
- Registration with the Radiation Protection Board.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Basic equipment maintenance
- Proficiency in computer software packages i.e. MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Excellent proficiency in use of Computer software packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ST. Bridget Hospital on stbridgethospital.co.ke to apply