Rama Homes Vetting Manager Job Kenya 2021
Rama Homes Vetting Manager Job Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Rama Homes Vetting Manager Job Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Vetting Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
Job Title: Vetting Manager
Department/Office: sales and Marketing
Supervisor/Manager Title: Marketing Lead Manager
Positions reporting to this job: Sales Executive
To ensure that systems, processes and practices are implemented, maintained and developed in accordance with the company’s practice, policy and legislation.
- Formulate, implement and review vetting guidelines and protocols for new customers in line with the company policies.
- Identify and recommend the documentation needed from the customers for the vetting process
- Design and document the vetting questionnaire and the list of requirements for onward circulation to the sales team.
- Verification and certification of submitted documents by the customer.
- Conduct a thorough KYC on potential buyers.
- Proper filing and safekeeping of the important customer documents for easy future reference.
- Conduct a credit appraisal of potential customers to check their ability to meet their monthly rent-to-own repayment obligations
- Conduct a background check on the nature and legality of business undertaken by potential buyers.
- Check availability and validity of licenses and permits of interested tenants from the relevant government regulatory bodies in line with their line of business
- Mitigate on possible risks (reputational risk, security risk, financial risk etc.) that a potential customer may carry along to our business by conduction a deep dive into the image, character and person of the buying entity
- Train the sales team on the company’s customer vetting policies.
- Check that interested buyers comply with the government anti-money laundering act.
- Recruit, vet and induct external agents.
- Liaise with external agents and in-house team concerning their referrals and possible pitches to prospects.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and corresponding sound budgets in line with company objectives
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- In-charge Brand visibility & awareness
- Lead execution of the strategic marketing plans, with commitment and participation from key stakeholders, so as to achieve market share and profit objectives.
- Manage 3rd party relationship to ensure best possible output on the brands as well as achieve innovative media plans.
- Overseeing market research and analyzing market trends, competitor analysis, review and developing action plans
- Acquire, manage advertising, promotions, PR & Events, media agencies and production and procurement of marketing collateral.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan to drive sales
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Prepare and Present, monthly, quarterly and annual sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
Key Performance Indicators
• 100 successful leads vetted monthly
• TAT (Turn Around Time)
• Should have a degree In Business
• Should have 4 years’ experience in the real estate
• Should be able to come up with strategies that are realistic
Competencies and Attributes
• Proven excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to be able to deal confidently and effectively with people at all levels across the social spectrum from all backgrounds.
• Establish a high degree of trust, rapport and cooperation with individuals.
• Demonstrate a high level of tact, sensitivity and maturity in outlook.
Relationships and working contacts
Internal: Finance, Legal
How to apply
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later 30th June 2021.