Sales Executive Job vacancy Supply Company in Kenya 2015
Supply Company Sales Executive Career Recruitment in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Sales Executive – employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Work Kenya
A medium size supply company is seeking to hire a Sales Executive
Job Description: The role of a sales executive is to sell company’s goods or services, which include stationery, printers, computers and assorted electronics, as well as printing services.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities and arranging meetings with potential customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
Key Skills: Sales Executive Job Kenya
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
Qualifications: Sales Executive Job Kenya
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any business diploma
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Office and data base systems
- 2-3 years experience in target based environment
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels preferred
- Proven track record in sales and/or marketing.
- Working in a stationary supply & printing service company an added advantage.
- Confident with excellent communication skills both written and orally
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner easily understood by the client with good command in English.
- Self motivated and experience of working independently.
How to Apply: Sales Executive Job Kenya
If you have the above qualifications and you are smart, presentable and professional, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st December 2015.
Kindly also indicate your expected salary and the
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)