Sales Rep Job Jamii Kenya 2020
Sales Rep Job Jamii Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Sales Rep Job Jamii Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Jamii Sacco is a Deposit Taking Sacco (DTS) registered under the Cooperative Societies Act Cap 490 (Amended 2004) of the laws of Kenya and licensed by SASRA.
The objectives for which the Society was established are to organize and promote the quality of life of the members by providing quality financial products and services.
The following position is vacant and the Sacco would like to fill the position:
The following position is vacant and the Sacco would like to fill;
Position: Sales Representative Grade J-A1
Job Type: Contract – 1 Year
REF. JSS/HR- SR –A1/2020
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development/Marketing the job holder is responsible for member recruitment, accounts growth and product uptake of the Society.
- Marketing the Sacco’s products and
- Recruitment of
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through calling and emailing potential members across the
- Following up on any potential
- Sourcing and working on customer
- Training members and Sacco officials on how to access and use digital
- Maintaining Professional and technical knowledge of our products and
- Researching and documenting on new market trends and
- Handling any issues raised by members and
- Identifying potential business opportunities and sharing the available products with
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential
- Organizing training activities in liaison with Marketing Team
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies for the Sacco growth.
- Write reports and provide feedback to the management on the progress of marketing
- Establishing sales techniques based on interactions and results as found in the field.
- Collecting competitor information and analyzing the current trends in the market for review of business positioning
- Monitoring various marketing strategies and issuing reports on the same in order to grow the numbers and product
- To work with minimum supervision and contribute to the overall success of the Marketing
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
IMPACT OF RESULTS
- Growth in membership recruitment in the Sacco
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized
- Minimum two (2) years experience in Sacco
- Experience in sales of products and services will be an added
- Demonstrates ability to close sales and grow clients/members
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution so as to grow the Sacco
- Proven ability to work with minimum
- Ability to meet monthly targets
- Planning & Organizing
- Commercial Awareness
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Police clearance certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct).
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Retainer – Kes. 27,290.00
- Monthly Target – 25 members in a month
- Commission – payable on recruitment of excess of 25 members, Kes. 500.00 per member.
- Pension – Self contributory
- To be paid gratuity at the end of
- Quarterly appraisals to be carried out for proper performance management
- The staff to pay statutory NHIF, NSSF & PAYE as per the Employment Act, 2007
How to Apply
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience, current remuneration, qualifications, names of three referees (two of whom must have supervised the candidate at some point), telephone contact, email address, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be addressed to the following:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jamii Sacco Society Ltd,
P O Box 57929-00200 NAIROBI.
The envelope clearly marked with the reference number should be received on or before Friday, 21st October, 2020 at 12.00 noon. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Jamii Sacco Society is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.