Sheer Logic IT Manager Job 2021 Kenya 2021
Sheer Logic IT Manager Job 2021 Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Sheer Logic IT Manager Job 2021 Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
IT Manager/Business Intelligence Job, Latest IT Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Job Title: IT Manager/Business Intelligence
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic and experienced individual for the position of IT Manager/Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Administration: Provide functional administration of all the data warehouse components thus facilitating the availing of reports and dashes.
- Business Intelligence: To provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations, most often using data that has been gathered into a data warehouse or a data mart and occasionally working from operational data.
- Self Service Reporting: To bring greater business visibility and insight to the broadest audiences of business users, allowing any user in an organization to have Web-based self-service access to up-to-the moment, relevant, and actionable intelligence.
- Promotions Tracking- Process and Report Remunerations and Bonuses/Commissions to the respective business shareholders
- Data Mining -Extracting useful information from large data sets or databases Business Process Simulation –Analyze and Simulate and Account for trends and Gaps in data provided and advise the business accordingly.
- Data Modeling, Dimensioning and Reports Development: Development of new reports in line with reporting requirements adhering to the ETL and BO processes, and ensuring the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of standard daily, weekly and monthly reports; as well as ad hoc reports.
- End-User Layer Development – Automate the end user report extraction and refreshing capabilities for ameliorated experience.
- Management dashes: Facilitate the availing and circulation of management dashes which should be complete, timely and accurate.
- Support & Troubleshooting: Execution of support and troubleshooting
- activities associated with the resolution of all anomalies / issues reported on the data Warehouse and reports.
- Knowledge Database: Maintain a knowledge management database of all support and resolution issues.
- Documentation: Ensure that proper standard documentation of all support and development activities
- Integration: Manage integration with the Data Warehouse, all source systems and files.
- Project support: Participate in reporting project implementation, particularly during development, testing and troubleshooting.
- Sales & Distributor portal (uSDM)
- uSDM to bank Integration (Equity,KCB,AM)
- Retailer USSD
- Blackberry provisioning system
- SIMSWAP /Sim replacement system
- CYN (Choose Your Number)
- BI Cognos
- Police Investigation & Tracking Portal(Airtel Operator)
- KYC Reporting System
- System level support for several applications as well as Troubleshoot and debug application and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environments.
- Work with other team members in Operations and vendors to plan the deployment of software releases into production
- User training for the various applications being supported as well as Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents and release notes for the applications.
UATS and FUTS
- Resource rallying coordination and reporting on various UATS and FUTS in collaboration with various teams
Process implementation and Automation
- Implementation and where necessary automation of business processes to reduce turnaround times for various subtasks.
- Create scripts and applications to help automate operational processes, and fulfil custom customer requirements.
- Documenting and commenting such scripts and utilities for ease of understanding and re-use
- Over 3 years in a busy IT environment with hands-on experience in software development, systems administration and IT supporting services.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest programming technologies such as the .NET framework, Java, Delphi etc. is crucial.
- Thorough knowledge of the self-service reporting tools like Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Discoverer
- Conversant with how Operating systems interact with systems, & specific experience with UNIX & Windows Operating Systems is a must.
- Data modeling techniques & SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- Experience with various industry standard scripting & coding methodologies e.g. SQL scripting.
- Experience in ETL/BO or enterprise reporting tool will be an added advantage.
- Any experience in aspects of organizational management such as Finance and HR management; will be an added
- Must have: University degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Database and application development
- Must have: 3 – 5 years with a minimum of 3 years in management role preferably within the Telecoms industry or IT core banking
- Experience in database administration, application development, system administration and resources management
- Wide knowledgeable in IT domain – modern server technologies, including virtualization, storage, Linux and Windows OS
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th May 2021 clearly indicating the job title.