Solar Kiosk Area Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya 2017
Solar Kiosk Area Officer Career Recruitment in Kenya March 2017
Jobs Vacancy: Solar Kiosk Area Officer Employment Nairobi Kenya 2017
Job Description: Today Solar Kiosk Work Kenya
- Company: Solar Kiosk
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of up to ten kiosks.
- Support sales, merchandising and display.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and banked.
- Identify non-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures.
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all kiosks within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk.
- Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to increase business performance.
- Coach kiosk operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients.
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Degree in Business management specializing in Sales and Marketing.
- 3 years sales experience in similar business
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Ability to lead and grow business independently.
- Demonstrate managerial skills.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
How to Apply
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2017.
It should include a cover letter with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and a Curriculum vitae