Speech and Language Therapist Job at SLT Support 2022
SLT Support Ltd is a speech and language therapy service provider that offers diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of communication and swallowing difficulties in both children and adults. We offer support for stroke victims, those who have had traumatic incidents, early childhood intervention programs among many others.
We are hiring a Speech and Language Therapist for our client. If you are the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Identify the speech, feeding and communication difficulty or disorder for inpatient, clinic patients and home visits.
- Develop and deliver a suitable treatment programme, that will enable each of the clients improve.
- Advise care givers on implementing a treatment programme.
- Monitor and evaluate your clients’ progress.
- Write confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, care givers and other professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Speech and Language Therapy/Speech and Language Pathology from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Valid registration certificate with the Association of Speech and Language Therapists of Kenya (ASLTK) or any other recognized speech and language therapists, pathologists, or audiologist’s professional.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 21 June. 2022