Twiva Director Job (Creative) Kenya 2021
Twiva Director Job (Creative) Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: Twiva Director Job (Creative) Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
Creative Director Job, Current Communication Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Twiva is an influencer marketing and social commerce Startup that gives MSMEs affordable, efficient, and digital access to markets. We do this by pushing MSMEs brands, products, and services through social media influencers. Twiva was created to harness the vast penetration of smartphones, internet connectivity, accessible mobile banking, and the power of influencer marketing to create dignifying digital and digitally enabled jobs in Kenya.
Are you looking to work for an exciting influencer marketing and social commerce start-up that gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself, be part of a Kenyan success story and leverage your talent to do something meaningful and massive? We are seeking a talented and energetic individual to join our company as a Creative Director who will be a content strategist and content producer. As part of the marketing team, you collaborate with multiple team members, leaders, and stakeholders, to bring a mix of marketing and content production expertise to promote Twiva and our valued clients. We are looking for creative genius, an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences and must work well under pressure as they manage diverse teams working on multiple projects under strict deadlines.
Role and Responsibility
- Work with the Twiva and its clients as creative lead for all projects to produce new ideas for marketing and promotional efforts that bring client products and services to market
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for all projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including website, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, and more
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for diverse audiences
- Ensure work is delivered with the highest levels of creativity and production value, and that it meets or exceeds industry standards
- Be a “hands-on” creative director and guide and direct content production initiatives
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Supervise the overall quality of creative output and provide direction and leadership on creative project plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Film, Media, Communications, journalism, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience of creative direction in an advertising agency or branded content production company
- Creativity! Approach each project with a fresh take, ensuring that every customer receives content that suits their needs
- Highly organized — manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Customer service oriented — listening, understanding, and problem solving skills to help customers discover what they need
- Deep understanding of established and emerging trends in digital content consumption and audience habits
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production is preferable
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash
- Have the ability and courage to inspire creative ideas and pursue them aggressively.
- Demonstrate experience in developing and implementing creative strategies.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your application (resume, cover letter and samples of your work) to email@example.com no later than 21st September 2021. Use “Creative Director” as the subject of the email.