Vacancies Available at Grant Thornton, Kenya 2020
Vacancies Available at Grant Thornton, Kenya 2020
Career Employment Kenya: Vacancies Available at Grant Thornton, Kenya 2020
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client in the Banking
(Microfinance) industry is looking to fill the position of a Senior Officer –
Credit Administration. The Position holder will be responsible for preparing
and analyzing various reports required by the bank and other stakeholders.
Carry out credit administration tasks in all aspects as assigned to him/her,
which include review of credit files, preparation of offer letters, maintenance
of Loan facilities in the core Banking System, marking of overdraft limits,
collation of all loan documentation, holding deposits in lien, Lodging and
release of security documents, etc.
- Preparing offer letters for review by the Head
of Credit and Operations and other relevant signatories
- Maintenance of loans, limits, letters of
guarantees and data entry in the core banking system
- Perfection of the proposed securities as per
the approved sanction Sheet and actively follow-up of pending matters on
- Issuing instructions to service providers for
land valuations, Legal charge and car track device installations
- Monitoring compliance by the business
development team on credit approval conditions e.g. Securities, insurance,
Valuation, Car track, Legal Charge, covenants, financial information, etc.
- Generating daily disbursement report and batch
proofing disbursed facilities to ensure they have been booked as per the
approved terms, i.e. Amounts, Interest rates, Repayment period,
Installment, payoffs and Buyoffs, etc. and initiating corrective action
- Ensuring the Keyman and Loan protection
insurance premiums are collected and forwarding instructions to the
relevant department for placement of covers over the loan facilities
- Generate and distribute Regulator, Strategic
Partners and Management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Perform data analysis for generating reports
on periodic basis
- Develop MIS system for customer management and
- Provide strong reporting and analytical
information support to management team
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as
- Analyze business information to identify
process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to
resolve recurring customer issues
- Provide customer support and assistance in
issue troubleshooting and resolution
- University degree preferably in computer
science, Commerce, economics, statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science
or Business administration.
- Have 2 years’ relevant work experience 1 of
which in a similar position preferably in a financial environment
- Hands on experience with BR.NET emerge is an
- Good Leadership and interpersonal skills with
ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent analytical, Problem identification
and solving skills
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in credit
documentation in a credit department of a bank
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and
- Computer literate and possessing excellent
fill the position of a Customer Success Manager (CSM). The bank seeks to help
its clients understand what it stands for. The bank further seeks to ensure all
its employees live by the bank’s core values – CUSTOMER FOCUS, INNOVATION,
EFFICIENCY AND INTEGRITY. As one of the bank’s employees, the job holder is
expected to uphold these bank’s values at all times. In particular, and related
to this role, the job holder, in liaison with her/his line manager and bank’s
senior management, is expected to be instrumental in championing the embedment
of a customer-centric culture across the entire bank and all customer
touchpoints and also promote the bank’s brand.
customer success superstar who can own the entire post-sales and
post-onboarding relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention and
staff and direct reports, the job holder will be responsible for developing
customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This role also works
closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive
from the bank and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
bank’s customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a
positive, customer-centric attitude.
the needs of customers while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests
to the relevant product administration and development departments/teams to
ensure the bank’s decisions always consider the voice of the customer
bank’s business explaining to customers why you can meet their specific needs.
on the use and benefits of the bank’s products and services and by focusing on
product features the customers need to learn.
activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the
quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the bank’s processes
managing customer retention
they are leveraging effectively and finding value in the bank’s products and
services, identify market growth / cross-sell opportunities to increase product
holdings and improved revenues.
Ensure brand compliance for all above-the-line and below-the-line communication
according to bank standards.
development of team members as and when it becomes necessary
parameters; steer any issues on disciplinary, complaints and grievance in
liaison with the line manager; motivation of staff through agreed programs;
mentorship and personal goals identification and ensuring business targets
align to personal targets; coaching of staff to achieve business goals; provide
general support to the team under his/her purview as and when required
industry practices and best practices to constantly improve on overall business
subsidiaries’ values, policy manuals, procedures and standards, achieve
satisfactory audit rating, responsible for compliance with business procedure
manuals and compiling reports for any necessary regulatory reporting (where
for Higher Education. Possession of Communications or Marketing Degree an added
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be social; possess
impressive executive presence and communication abilities i.e. possess
exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive customer relationships
• Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service or client-facing position
strongly preferred; Knowledge of customer success processes.
• Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. business development,
Product, Marketing, Support, etc.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Self-driven and proactive nature;
• Demonstrate strong leadership and presentation qualities
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be evaluated on
a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.