VP of Product [Remote] Job at Lori Systems 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
The VP of Product will lead Lori’s product team and own Lori’s product strategy, processes, and solutions. As a thought partner to the C-Suite and key product strategist, the VP of Product will develop Lori’s product roadmap to capture the market opportunity, deliver on executive goals and lead the team in execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Refine and execute an ambitious product roadmap and strategy.
- Lead all day-to-day aspects of product management, including supporting and coaching Product Managers.
- Master Lori’s customers and their needs, the industry, and market dynamics across multiple geographies.
- Identify new market opportunities and refine product vision and strategy.
- Improve product development processes, product adoption and performance data visibility.
- Design products to align with business strategy and deliver on stakeholder requirements.
- Adopt and drive product excellence across the entire organization.
- Engage closely with engineering leads to accurately plan and deliver on the product development schedule.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field.
- 7+ yrs Product Management experience in a venture-backed technology company (Series A or beyond).
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/and E-logistics/SCM/Mobility.
- Record of setting and achieving ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Validated ability to lead, coach and inspire teammates and colleagues.
- Master of Science or MBA
- 2+ years of experience in a strategy consulting or banking environment.
- Expertise in B2B, SaaS, FinTech or Data Science.
- Experience across multiple functional areas such as UX/UI, mobile development, finance, and/or marketing.
- Experience with Start-ups and plugged into the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Full-time remote (must reside +/- 3 hrs from East Africa timezone).
Method of Application