Warehouse Assistant Jobs Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Warehouse Assistant Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Jobs Vacancy: Warehouse Assistant Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
career vacancy : Warehouse Assistant
Job Code CRO/12/15
Our client is a global market leader in the production and supply of flooring products.
The company seeks to recruit well-rounded, focused and multi-skilled individuals to fill the above role.
Key Responsibilities: Warehouse Assistant vacancy Kenya
- Ensure the correct stock is identified from the outbound advice for customers
- Ensure stock is prepared for shrink wrapping
- Ensure all stock received into the Warehouse is packed in the allocated bays/racks
- Ensure raw materials from suppliers are correctly received against the purchase order
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained as required by Health and Safety standards,
- Ensure that all returns from customers are accurately received and documented,
- Plan and prepare the Warehouse for stock-take,
- Be responsible for overall Warehouse
- Coordinate stock rotation as well as pick and pack stock as required for deliveries,
- Ensure that all inter-branch loads are accurately consigned and documented with the Finance Manager,
- Operate the Forklift as required and ensure the Forklift is neat and tidy and maintained as required,
- Deliver stock as required
- Ensure customer friendliness when delivering/loading of goods,
- Ensure all safety requirements are complied with,
- Ensure the correct quantities and product code have been loaded for delivery,
- Basic computer skills required for labelling of products as required,
- Be required to work overtime as and when required, and
- Any other reasonable duty as instructed from time to time.
Requirements: Warehouse Assistant vacancy Kenya
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least High School certificate with credits in English, maths and Kiswahili
- Good command of Swahili and English languages
- Clean driving licence
- At least two years’ experience operating fork lift
How to Apply: :Warehouse Assistant vacancy Kenya
Qualified applicants should submit a Cover Letter and updated CV as one document with 3 Referees by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with full contact details including daytime telephone number and email address.
The applications should be received on or before Friday 11th December 2015.
Please quote the Job Code on your application.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)