World Vision System Operator Job Kenya 2021
World Vision System Operator Job Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: World Vision System Operator Job Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
System Operator Job, NGO IT Kenyan Jobs,
Reporting to : Cluster Manager
Grade Level : 10
Work Location : Loyangalani, Bamba & Garbatulla
Purpose of Position
To manage and maintain computer systems, Horizon Mobile Phones applications, Sponsorship Data Management in Horizon and Capturing RC Program Activity Participation in Horizon in order to successfully support World Vision Kenya’s sponsorship operations. This should be achieved through Collaboration and Coordination of Volunteers/ Staff of the Local Institution which the AP Partners with in Child Sponsorship Operations.
Sponsorship Data Management-30 %
- Ensure Sponsorship/ RC data quality assurance is conducted as per Partnership Standards.
- Generate reports, analyze and share with management for decision making
- Synching of Horizon Mobile data
- Generate and Share RC Death reports
- Maintain and validate RC/ RC Family information
- Update and maintain RC files
- Update data on RC & Family participation, support and benefit from program activities.
- Ensure RC level is maintained as per sponsorship standards.
- RC are monitored within the standard timelines
- Follow up RC Case management and update the system until closure together with CESP Officer.
- Coordinate with Safe Guarding, Advocacy and Child Participation Officer to Follow up Protection Cases involving RC and their families and report/ update cases on ethics point
Download, Review and Upload Sponsorship 2.0 Products: -20%
- Child Greeting Photos, Child Greeting Videos, Child Update Photos and Child Update Videos
- Digital correspondence scans/ photos
- Chosen Il scans and Chosen Sponsor Photos
- Community Update Photos (Annual Progress reports, GNs, Sponsor Visits)
- Community Update Media
- Community Intro and Farewell Media
- Sample child expression worksheet scans
Ensure correspondence are received by the right recipients and processed on time-10%
- Maintain an up to date correspondence tracker
- Update all RC correspondences received from NO/ Support Offices manual/digital using the correct business process/routing codes
- Make regular random spot checks including visiting RC/ RC Family & LI to validate correspondence processing before closing the same in the system
- Coordinate Processing of RC Correspondences by LI Staff/Volunteers
- Coordinate processing of RC Annual Progress Reports
- Review Child correspondences received from LI Staff/ volunteers for quality.
- Post processed correspondences to Sponsors through post office, dispatch correspondences and GN back-ups to national office sponsorship department through courier services.
Data Entry – correspondences-15%
- Gift Notifications (GNs)
- Sponsor Letters/Gifts (SLs)
- Electronic Letters (EL)
- Introductory Letters (ILs & PIs)
- Farewell letters (FLs)
- Sponsor queries (SQs)
- Child Annual Progress Reports (APRs)
- Child Christmas/Greeting Cards (CHs)
- Ensure Horizon Mobile used by World Vison Staff and Local Institution Staff/ Volunteers as well as Desktop (Applications) are functional with the most current versions
- Provide First Level IT Support- Hardware, Software and Accessories to AP staff
- Provide Technical Advice on ICT procurements
- User provisioning of rights to Volunteers/LI Staff
Facilitate capacity building in Technology-10%
- Train AP and LI staff on Horizon Mobile use
- Train AP and LI staff on Office tools and Applications
- Support staff and LI virtual encounters, including RC virtual activities
- Communicate possible Horizon systems enhancements while consolidating and documenting a learning center approach based on the best practices in the Aps
- Rollout GC initiated digital/ technology driven Sponsorship initiatives.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in committees and task forces as assigned by the AP Manager
- Participate and lead devotions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related field from a recognized institute of learning
- At least 2 years of work experience managing systems and or databases
- Computer proficient in use of Microsoft office and other applications relevant to Sponsorship
- Training, facilitation, mobilization and coordination skills
- Community Engagement Skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Photo grapy and videography skills
- Ability to ride a motor bike
How To Apply